I always think it’s interesting to hear what books people are reading. I tend to read too many at once. In any case, here are the ones I’m reading right now:
1. Omnivore’s Dilemma – actually, I just finished this one today. It was a great read about where our food comes from.
2. You are Your Child’s First Teacher – I just started this one today, and I am finding it hard to put down!
3. I Thought it Was Just Me (But it Isn’t) – This is an amazing book about women and shame! It is life-changing!
4. Living Simply With Children – a great book about raising your children with the value of simplicity
5. Community and Growth – a classic community book that Josh and I are reading together.
That’s it for today…maybe I’ll post more in a month or so.
What books are YOU reading right now?